WHO ARE WE?
Should you have any questions or comments as for this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]
We control all personal data processed in accordance with this policy. This website is not intended to offer any services directly to children. We do not knowingly collect information from children. However, if you are under the age of 16 and want to get in touch with us, please, send us a written consent from your parents or guardians to process your personal information.
WHAT DOES CYBERBEE HAVE TO DO WITH YOUR DATA?
In light of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), Cyber Bee Ltd. is a controller and a processor of the personal data submitted through this Website and collected in other ways. Being a controller means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect, store and use data that is essential for giving visitors the maximum benefit from our website. We collect the following data during your website session:
- Information you provide directly via contact forms or email messages, including your email address, phone number, name, surname, company name, job title, postal address and other information you are willing to provide us;
- Data about your behavior on web pages during your visit and information about how you navigate the website;
- Statistics, such as particular pages you visit, number of unique website entries, the browser from which you visit the website, your screen resolution, and the platform you use;
- We collect your personal data in the course of our marketing activity and communication of our services in the most convenient way.;
In the course of our marketing and recruitment activities, for communicating our services and business development we may collect the following data:
- Information collected from you or third parties or from public sources, including your email address, phone number, name, surname, company name, job title, postal address etc.
- Information you provide to us when using the services or information which is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use).
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through this website (including correspondence with us, communication content and metadata associated with the communication).
- Information you provide to participate in live event or web conferences
- Any other personal data that you decided to share with us.
The above-mentioned data is collected on the base of your consent or other legal basis presented bellow and in compliance with applicable laws, along with required filings with data protection authorities, where required. You can send your consent by email to the address [email protected].
We collect most non‐public personal information directly from you or your agents whether in person, by telephone or electronically. In some circumstances, we may be provided with your personal information by third parties (e.g. someone recommended you for potential employment). In such cases, we take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the data provided to us by the third party.
Cyber Bee Ltd. does not intentionally collect any sensitive information about you.
HOW DO WE USE THIS DATA?
Personal data submitted to us through this website and personal data we collected from you, third parties or public sources will be used (processed) for the purposes specified in this Policy.
We will use your personal data on the following legal basis:
- Legitimate interest (Article 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR)
- Consent (Article 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR)
- Other legal basis available under Article 6 GDPR
As a rule, your personal data will be used to:
- Respond to your inquiries and send you requests or promotional materials.
- Improve your website experience during your next session.
- Offer you specific content based on your previous use or based on usability trends shown by the behavior of other users on this site or by other studies.
- Tailor specific offers or show targeted content via suggestions, newsletters, or customized pages.
- Analyze our marketing campaigns, previous deals, and current customers.
- Comply with internal and external audit requirements as well as for information security purposes.
- Comply with legal requirements, such as for preventing crimes, aiding in investigations, or preventing loss or fraud, in which case we may have to share data within the scope of legal proceedings.
Personal data processed by Magnus INT is not subject to profiling and automated decision-making.
WHOM WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
In the course of our business activities, we may disclose your personal data to service providers and partners who assist us in operating this website or in our marketing and recruiting activities, to affiliated companies and, in some cases, to legal authorities.
We may disclose your personal data to the following third parties:
- Service providers, contractors, third-party vendors, agents, or partners who act on our request or on our behalf
- Our affiliates or subsidiaries that may help us process it
- Legal authorities in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, a court order, or another legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena
- Relevant third parties in case of acquisition of our company or merger with another company
- Except in those specific, limited situations, without your consent, we will not make any disclosures of non‐public personal information to other companies who may want to sell their products or services to you.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL YOUR DATA?
You, as a Data Subject, have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or using it.
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making, including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party. This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected].
The request response time is one month.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information or to exercise any of your other rights. This is another security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. Please exercise your rights wisely and note that abuse of rights may entail your liability.
HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
By continuing to use our website, you accept those changes.